Everyone with access to 10,000ft has a Personal Page. This page serves as a personal dashboard for projects, work, time and expenses. The goal of the Personal Page is to give you a clear understanding of the expectations for your contribution to current and future projects.
There are a number of ways to track the progress of work within projects. You can track time, expenses, and statuses against work. Tracking this information will impact the overall status of the project so you can see how you’re tracking in terms of time, money, and work progress.
From the Personal Page, you can:
- View hours assigned for projects and confirm time worked
- Set a personal status - Working remotely? On leave?
- View your assigned work and due dates
- Enter project expenses
- Report time for something else if your activity is unplanned
- Access quick links to active projects and saved reports
For further details on what you can view and perform on the Personal Page, take a look at these pages: