We recommend archiving projects once completed. You can archive a project via Edit Project settings, along the left menu. You can always view archived projects on the Project Portfolio page and in reports by using the filter “Project State: Archived.”
- On the Project Portfolio page, go to the List View (left of the Grid View icon).
- On the left-hand side, ensure you've filtered "Project State: Active."
- Select the box next to "End Date." This will surface the project end date on this page.
- Find the "Ends At" column on your page, and click on it so it sorts in ascending order.
- You can now see at a glance, which projects have an end date in the past.
- To archive completed projects, click on the "Edit Projects" button and manually select checkboxes to the left of project names.
- On the right-hand side beneath "Actions," select Archive.
- Select "Archive Projects."
See Archiving & Deleting Projects for more information.