There is not a way to see scheduled hours per person within a project in the reports. As an alternative, you can visualize the scheduled hours for a project by using report exports and create a pivot table to display the number of hours you scheduled per person for the project.
To Create a Scheduled Hours Pivot Table:
- On the Project Page, find the “Status” area and go to the “Time & Fees report” quick link
- On the Time & Fees report, click on Export > Export Underlying Data as CSV
- Open your CSV, click Insert > PivotTable.
- In the PivotTable Builder pop up, under “Row,” add Project, then Team Member. Under “Values,” add Scheduled (hours).
- Now you have a table, like the one below, which shows the number of hours each person was scheduled for this project.