Customer Success Specialist
At 10,000ft, we believe in giving our customers a world-class experience. This means not only demonstrating knowledge of our product, but also connecting as a partner in helping our customers achieve their business goals. We're looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join our team and help ensure our customers are successful using 10,000ft. This will include answering email requests and being an internal advocate for the customer within 10,000ft.
- Acquire and maintain expert knowledge of the 10,000ft product
- Provide prompt, accurate, and knowledgeable support to 10,000ft customers by responding to, researching, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving sometimes complex questions
- Assist with payment processing and tracking
- Use available resources to research issues, such as the incident tracking system, knowledge base, documentation, etc.
- Past experience in customer service and / or technology support preferred
Skills + Requirements
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in using desktop and web applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to problem solve while prioritizing effectively and efficiently; determine when to escalate issues
- BS / BA degree
- Experience in a professional services environment is preferred
10,000ft is a growing team of software makers in the Pioneer Square neighborhood of Seattle. We’re passionate about helping shape the future of work by designing tools for creative thinkers.
As a team, we believe in setting shared high-level business goals and then doing our best work to get there. We value collaboration and brainstorming and we try to give our people the tools they need to creatively solve problems. We care about loving what we do and living fulfilling lives.
We provide a flexible and supportive work environment, four weeks of paid vacation, full family medical and dental insurance, an annual wellness benefit, charitable donation matching, and a 401k retirement plan.
Use the link below to submit your resume and let us know why this role interests you and why you’d be a great fit.