Security and privacy is a cornerstone of our culture at 10,000ft. It’s vitally important to everything we build, and we’re continually testing and making improvements to how we protect and manage customer data.
With that in mind, we’ve updated our Security page with all the improvements made in 2018.
Here are just some of the ways we secure and protect your account information:
- We moved 100% of our servers to Amazon Web Services (AWS) and we host our services and data in multiple data centers.
- All data is stored encrypted and resides in PCI, ISO and SOC compliant data stores.
- All application traffic sent to or from 10,000ft is encrypted using 256-bit encryption. We achieve an A+ rating using SSL testing services such as Qualys SSL Labs’ tests.
- All applications are served 100% over https, and all applications in our infrastructure support HTTP/2.
- We earned the Privacy Shield certification under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield frameworks.
- We added cloud-wide threat detection at the network and host level. We monitor all activity in our infrastructure for things such as unusual activity, threats, and pending security patches using AWS services, and aggregate security findings into insights to help us continuously improve our cloud security.
As a 10,000ft customer, we’ll always work hard to earn and keep your trust. We don’t take your decision to do business with us lightly, and we will do everything we can to make sure your critical business information is safe and secure.
For more information: