We are looking for a Software Developer who is interested in building products that help shape the future of work. You will be responsible for designing and implementing software for products in the 10,000ft family. This includes designing, developing and testing software, producing necessary documentation, interacting with customers and supporting the team with related engineering needs.
Skills & Requirements
- A solid grasp of software design principles
- Strong problem solving skills
- A passion for writing high-quality (fast, clean, maintainable, secure) code
- Ability to work independently in a goal-driven, team environment
- 2+ Years of experience shipping software
- Experience building modern web applications and interacting with web service APIs
- Experience with RoR, backbone.js or similar is a plus
- Additionally, these skills are highly recommended
- Collaborate with the team to design, build, operate and support 10,000ft software as a service.
- Acquire and maintain expert knowledge of how the 10,000ft products are built
- Communicate with customers when needed (e.g. providing technical support)
10,000ft is a growing team of software makers in Seattle. We’re passionate about helping shape the future of work by designing tools for creative thinkers. We provide a flexible work environment, four weeks of vacation, full family medical and dental insurance, annual wellness benefit, charitable donation matching, and 401k retirement plan.
<< Back to all jobs